I cobbled this recipe together from various elements the other day, and it worked pretty well, so I'm posting it for future notice.
- 3 one-ounce squares baking chocolate
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2-3 oz. walnuts
- 4-6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a 1-quart saucepan, melt the baking chocolate and butter and mix until fully combined. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Pour into greased 11 1/2"x8" baking pan.
- On top of the mixture, evenly sprinkle the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Cook for 35 minutes.