* Monday: Go to the Wal-Mart movie, which is playing at the IMAX theater in the Providence Place Mall at 6:30 pm.
* Tuesday: Go to see the Johnny Cash movie at Providence Place at 6:30 with Chris Monti and hopefully cgoldfish and anyone else who is interested.
* Wednesday: Drive to Massachusetts in the evening, possibly, unless I do that Thursday morning.
* Thursday: Thanksgiving in Massachusetts. Possibly stay at my father's house overnight, or maybe drive back to Providence.
* Friday: Work until 6 pm (or hopefully earlier if I am allowed to leave early), then drive to Vermont.
* Saturday: Thanksgiving Mark II with my mother and other folks in Vermont.
* Sunday: Drive home.
Other stuff: My father asked me to pick up some bread and make (or bring) a dessert for Thanksgiving, so I should call Seven Stars Bakery in the morning and see if I can reserve anything.
If drunken knitting happens this week, which I hope it will, I should be able to go -- if it happens Tuesday then I'll get there late (after movie) and if it's Wednesday then I may have to leave early (to drive to Massachusetts). But it would be good to see everyone who's around before going home.
Hope you all are well!