Here's how it would work:
- I would give you a blank CD label.
- You would draw on it. I can provide Sharpies in many exciting colors if desired.
- The design would include the CD title ('Imaginary Internet Man') and my name ('Jacob Haller'). It can also include basically anything else that you think is appropriate.
- I will apply the label to the CD and credit you on the jewel case insert for that CD.
- You will be rewarded in some way, possibly with a small knitted gift of some kind but maybe with something better if I can think of it. (I was going to give people who made labels for me free CDs, but there's a certain practical problem with that, if you think about it.)
Those of you who have seen the original CD series can confirm that no particular artistic ability is required to make them.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested. I'm planning to make ten CDs, so up to ten people can