My secret pre-New Year's resolution is to write and post at least one thing to ARK that is reasonably long and isn't a followup on each of the twelve days following Christmas. (I may make an exception tomorrow, as I will be driving to New Hampshire to visit my sister. We'll see.)
So far I've written:
- December 26: Evan Marriott's Other Christmas Story
- December 27: The Cinema Paradiso Story
- December 28: Interrobang Cartel song: HMas in July
- December 29: Leo Sgouros: Man for All Ages and special bonus thing The Denny's Revelations
- December 30: The College Admissions Essays
- December 31: Scene from 'Rudolph Downloads Christmas'
I make no great claims to the quality of any of this, but hopefully people were amused by them.