I should just say out front that, as far as I'm concerned, there is one thing that makes this video stand out, namely: Keyboard-On-A-Wall. In fact, I think if this video was entirely Keyboard-On-A-Wall and I would have been happy.
However, there are some other notable things about it, such as:
- An object lesson in why Air Piano never really caught on.
- Hey, let's rent out a warehouse for the weekend and make a video!
- Meaningful looks into the camera.
- The Air Spazzing during the first chorus.
- Man, for some reason I want to buy some 20 right now.
- Oh, it was all a dream! (Or WAS IT????)
Total cost to make this video: $27.75.