From a few different people, most recently kerri9494:
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
as Maryanne, Paulie, and I climbed into his cart. "Where we headed?"
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Either an empty glass or the wooden tray table the glass is on top of.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Counting DVDs, that would be the 1990 release version of Cinema Paradiso. Otherwise, I'm not sure. The Daily Show, maybe? It was a while ago.
- WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
- Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
Traffic going by outside.
- When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
I went out at 2 pm to mail some things and get some lunch. (I went to Thai Orchid and got the curry chicken lunch special.)
- Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
The website of a place in New Hampshire that my sister wants me and my band to go play at.
- What are you wearing?
A 'Coney Island Hot Dogs' my mother gave me, some khakis I bought online from somewhere, some black sneakers I bought in New Hampshire, and white socks. Also my glasses.
- Did you dream last night?
I don't think so, though I did do a fair amount of tossing and turning and thinking about stuff before I got to sleep.
- When did you last laugh?
Not sure. I most often laugh when I'm talking to another person, less often when I'm watching teevee or reading, and rarely when I'm not doing any of those things.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
A quilt my sister made, a charcoal drawing I made a couple of years ago, a picture of Waterfire my sister took, a painting my mother gave me of flowers in a vase, and a self-portrait I made four or five years ago.
- Seen anything weird lately?:
I don't think so.
- What do you think of this quiz?:
So far so good!
- What is the last film you saw?:
Cinema Paradiso on DVD. In the theater, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. EDIT: This is WRONG WRONG WRONG! I saw Eternal Sunshine ... on Thursday, but I somehow forgot that I saw The Triplets of Bellville yesterday. Whoops!
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
Hmmm. Maybe an electric guitar, maybe a new top-of-the-line Powerbook.
- Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm not sure what kerri9494 does and doesn't know about me. Maybe that my parents were never married? (It's not a secret, but it doesn't usually come up in conversation either.) EDIT: She did know that about me. Curses! Let's see ...
Did you know that my first instrument was the alto saxophone?
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
If this came up I would have to put a lot of thought into it, but it would have to do with the environment.
- Do you like to dance?:
Not usually, but under the proper circumstances and with the right partner it can be quite fun.
- George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?:
He's a politician.
- Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
I've always been partial to the name Lydia, but every time I tell people that they start singing Lydia the Tattooed Lady to me, so maybe not.
- Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
I dunno. I liked the name Ezekiel for a while.
- Would you ever consider living abroad?: