I recorded a couple more songs this morning, probably to keep my mind off the show tonight. Nervous! I remembered hearing a Dave Van Ronk performance (Newport '63, maybe?) in which he performed a song called 'That'll Never Happen No More'. A little fiddling around on the guitar convinced me that I might actually be able to figure out how to play it, so I thought I'd see if the Apple Music Store had it (gotta get rid of those free songs by the end of the month!), and they did, along with a recording of Blind Willie McTell singing the original. After transcribing the lyrics and running through it a few times I did my own recording . I left out the instrumental breaks that Van Ronk and McTell had because my playing isn't good enough to be interesting. I decided to harnass the power of The Twelve-String Guitar of Joe Manfre for this song and I'm happy with the results although I discovered that capoing a 12-string is tricky. When I was waking up this morning I had all sorts of depressing thoughts about war, which resulted in my reconstructing the lyrics to an old cold war era Jimmy Rogers song called 'The World's All In A Tangle'. I then recorded it . The piano part was recorded using MIDI, and the rest was recorded on my trusty PS02 digital recorder and then transferred to the Mac. The guitar part in particular has a lot of flubs, but I think it still sounds OK. (I later found the original song in the Apple Music Store, but I didn't think to look for it until I had already recorded this. The lyrics seem to be about right though.) Maybe I'll clean my apartment next. Must! not! think! about! show!