It was fun, and killerwolf did some really great singing! The set list was:
- It's Gonna Be A Long Night (Ween)
- You Suck (Murmurs)
- Need You Tonight (Michael Hutchence)
- Glory Box (Gibbons)
- Dress (P.J. Harvey)
- You're No Good (C. Ballard)
- Toxic (Dinnis-Karlsson-Winnberg-Jonback)
- Perry Mason (Osbourne-Wylde-Purdell)
- Love Sick (B. Dylan)
- Do I Move You (N. Simone)
- With Or Without You (Bono-Edge-Clayton-Mullen Jr.)
The Nina Simone song was a nice slow bluesy song that I particularly remember. (Also, "You're No Good" reminded me of my childhood -- I think my sister had that song on a 45 rpm record.)
I didn't get a copy of the program until I left, so it wasn't until I got home that I noticed that they ran out of time before they could do the last two songs on the set list:
- America (T. Parker-M. Stone)
- Gimme Shelter (Richards-Jagger)
which is a pair of damn shames.
Despite which I had a great time. Thanks for letting me know about this, killerwolf!
(Also, maybe someday I will drive around in Boston without getting lost.)
Edit: I should also mention that her hair, dress, and jacket were fabulous!